Immerge is a specialist recruitment firm, where we connect top talent with leading companies in the Engineering sector. At Immerge, we are committed to helping companies find the right candidates who can bring technical expertise and industry-specific knowledge to their organizations. About Our Client:
Our client is an aviation innovation global leader, who specialise in creating innovative and game-changing business jets. Due to their ongoing success, they are now expanding into NSW and looking for a strong LAME to be the first on the grounds. A great opportunity to build a future team with an industry leader. Role - Aircraft Maintenance Engineer- B1, B2, C (LAME) Key Responsibilities
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge
- Diagnose, repair, and inspect aircraft systems, managing the flow of aircraft maintenance in and out of the base station.
- Execute and document all work in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Engage with customers and their representatives.
- Ensure that maintenance activities adhere to applicable standards and procedures, reporting deferrals to the operator as needed.
- Identify and take necessary actions for Critical Maintenance Tasks and CDCCL items following company procedures.
- Perform both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, ensuring compliance with airworthiness and regulatory requirements.
- Verify product release and customer requirements before issuing the Certificate of Release to Service (CRS).
- Oversee On-the-Job Training (OJT) for qualified colleagues when requested.
- Report hazards, incidents, and occurrences promptly through the designated reporting process to uphold safety, security, and product quality.
- Assist in assessing cost implications related to Airworthiness Directives (AD), Service Bulletins (SB), or Service Information Letters (SIL).
- Interpret and work with engineering drawings, providing accurate reports.
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal forms regarding individual tasks and aircraft status.
- Utilize standard/special tools and operate ground support equipment.
- Train and use information systems like SAP.
- Provide time estimates, monitor efficiency, and coordinate overtime requirements with the Operations Manager to prevent exceeding scheduled man-hours.
- Ensure the handover of all incomplete tasks at the end of each shift per approved procedures.
- Holds a valid CASA and/or EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1 and/or B2 (with C ratings - optional) endorsed for applicable aircraft types.
- Alternatively, possesses CASA/EASA CAR/Part‐147 approved type training (B1/B2) on specified aircraft types.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Cat B1 and/or Cat B2 certifier.
- At least 6 months of relevant aircraft maintenance experience within any consecutive 2‐year period.
- Up-to-date understanding of Part‐66 requirements and working knowledge of Part‐M, Part‐145, and other relevant regulations.
- Holds a valid Driver's License (Automatic/Manual transmission).
- Minimum of 2 years of line and/or base maintenance experience on specified aircraft types.
- Current on all training requirements, with qualification to perform engine runs and taxi aircraft (a plus).
Additional Regulations and Information
Keen to hear more?....
- Mandatory requirements include an ASIC Card and a valid, current driver's license.
If you are interested in hearing more, please click apply with your updated CV and reach out to Dom for a confidential conversation on this role and the Engineering market in general. email@example.com
Welcome to connect with me on Linkedin, and please also follow Immerge's LinkedIn page for regular job postings and market updates.
We look forward to working with you,
Dom | Immerge | Australia