Immerge is a specialist recruitment firm, where we connect top talent with leading companies in the Engineering sector. At Immerge, we are committed to helping companies find the right candidates who can bring technical expertise and industry-specific knowledge to their organizations. About Our Client:
Our client is an aviation innovation global leader, who specialise in creating innovative and game-changing business jets. Due to their ongoing success, they are now expanding into NSW and looking for a strong LAME to be the first on the grounds. A great opportunity to build a future team with an industry leader. Role - Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Key Responsibilities
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge
- Perform and document work carried out per appropriate and approved maintenance data (e.g. Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, AD, SB…).
- Identify defective aircraft components with the Material Return Form.
- Order parts in SAP
- Carry out aircraft maintenance tasks to the standard specified in the Approved Maintenance Data under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff, and to notify supervisor of defects/discrepancies, mistakes or maintenance errors requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
- Properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and ensure that all applicable airworthiness and regulatory requirements are complied with under the supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff.
- Use standard tools, power tools and specialized equipment to troubleshoot systems, repair and/or replace parts. Operate ground support equipment.
- Interpreting and working with engineering drawings and provide accurate reports to the team when required.
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual tasks and/or aircraft status as well as being able to read, write and communicate to an understandable level in the English language.
- Using information systems such as (computer skills).
- Ensuring that all incomplete tasks are handed over at the end of each shift in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Report hazards, incidents and occurrences through the delegated reporting process and to the supervisor in a timely manner to ensure safety, security and quality of product is assured
Qualifications + Experience
- You have completed an accredited aircraft maintenance degree.
- You have working knowledge of Part‐M, Part‐145 and any other relevant regulations
- You have up to date understanding of the requirements of Part‐66
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
Additional Regulations and Information
Keen to hear more?....
- Mandatory requirements include an ASIC Card and a valid, current driver's license.
If you are interested in hearing more, please click apply with your updated CV and reach out to Dom for a confidential conversation on this role and the Engineering market in general. firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect with me on Linkedin, and please also follow Immerge's LinkedIn page for regular job postings and market updates.
We look forward to working with you,
Dom | Immerge | Australia