Who are we?
Immerge is a specialist recruitment firm, where we connect top talent with leading companies in the engineering sector. At Immerge, we are committed to helping companies find the right candidates who can bring technical expertise and industry-specific knowledge to their organizations.Our Client:
Our Client is a multi-disciplined consulting firm providing engineering design services in Structural, Civil and Mechanical engineering and an established Illawarra design consultant for 25 years. The firm has an enviable reputation for delivering quality and value and pragmatic design solutions. Employer benefits include investment into career growth, EAP programme access, Paid Parental Leave, Charity initiatives and flexi start / finish times. The Role: Senior / Lead Structural Engineer
Skills / Experience Required
- Help lead a strong team, with an opportunity to step up into a manager role soon
- Lead your own projects.
- Structural analysis and design management of a variety of civil infrastructure related projects.
- Large scale asset maintenance and condition assessment
- Concept and detailed design of a variety of concrete and steel structures, including warehouses, office buildings, multi-storey apartments.
- Site inspections, including confined spaces and working at heights, liaison with clients, travel to remote communities and travel in light aircraft
- Providing up to date knowledge of construction methods and materials, and their impact on design
- Delivery of practical and innovative engineering solutions for clients
- Collaborating across disciplines to deliver a complete solution to a project
- Ensuring technical work and design calculations are of the highest standard
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Master's degree considered an advantage) approved by Engineers Australia.
• Minimum of 3-7 years' experience in civil/structural engineering within an engineering consultancy.
• Proficiency in the design and documentation of steel structures and buildings. • Experience with software tools such as SpaceGass, Limcon, Microstran, and
Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Australian Standards and design
• Effective time management skills.
• Proficient in technical report writing.
• Membership with Engineers Australia as a CPEng (highly regarded).
• Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
• Professional appearance and presentation.
• Excellent communication skills and client interaction abilities.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
Please reply if you are interested to discuss further, you are welcome to email me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect with me on Linkedin, and please also follow Immerge's Linkedin page for regular job postings and market updates.